16 - 200mm
The COMBI is a combined generator and electrofusion welder in one easily portable unit. It has been designed specifically for service pipe installation and the house connections market where compact and convenient equipment is preferred. The COMBI can weld PE pressure fittings up to 200mm diameter in both manual and automatic bar code mode. It has full data logging capabilities and the stored information can be downloaded by USB memory drive.
Made for Industry Sectors
ATS180: COMBI Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 16 - 200mm
- It is approved to the UK Gas Industry Standard GIS/ECE1.
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP65.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It has a steel protective frame.
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is built for heavy duty usage.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It has programmable modes of operation, Manual and Bar Code.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It has a shoulder-bag to allow easy carrying and portability.
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ATS180: COMBI Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Manual, Barcode|
|Controlled Welding Voltage||39.5V ac (8 to 48V ac)|
|Welding Current||1 – 50A|
|Duty cycle at 50 amps
(in a 3 hour welding period)
200 sec on / 400 sec off
|Welding Time||1 – 1000 seconds|
|Generator Supply Voltage||115V ac (50Hz)|
|Generator Supply Current||16A|
|Generator Supply Power||3500 VA|
|Size||60 x 45 x 40 cm|
|Operating Temperature||-15oC to +50oC|