16 - 200mm
This equipment is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low and medium pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 200mm diameter (1/2” to 8”).
The welding output of this equipment is a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V.
It has been designed for the house-connection market where a small, lightweight and portable unit is required for multiple small diameter connections.
It can weld fittings in Manual mode and Bar Code automatic mode, and has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
Made for Industry Sectors
ATS180 Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 16 - 200mm
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP54.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It is built in a strong metal case.
- It has a protective carrying bag.
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is fan cooled to allow multiple house-connections to be made in a short time.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It has programmable modes of operation, Manual and Bar Code.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It has a shoulder-bag to allow easy carrying and portability.
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ATS180 Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Manual, Bar Code|
|Welding Voltage||39.5V (8-48V)|
|Duty Cycle||33% (200s ON 400s OFF)|
|Welding Time||1-1000 seconds|
|Supply Power||2800 W|
|Size||30 x 21 x 26 cm|
|Temperature||-15C to +50C|