16 - 400mm
The ATS180 MAX welding unit is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low and medium pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 400mm diameter.
The welding output of this equipment is a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V.
It has been designed for the house-connection market where a small, lightweight and portable unit is required for multiple small diameter connections.
It can weld fittings in Manual mode and Bar Code automatic mode, and has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
Made for Industry Sectors
ATS180 MAX Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 16 - 400mm
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP54.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It is built in a tough hard-plastic Case
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is fan cooled to allow multiple house-connections to be made in a short time.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It has programmable modes of operation, Manual and Bar Code.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It light and to allow easy carrying portability and storage.
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ATS180 MAX Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Manual, Bar Code|
|Welding Voltage||39.5V (8-48V)|
|Duty Cycle||60A 50% (200s on 200s off)
50A 100% (1600s on)
|Welding Time||1-3000 seconds|
|Supply Voltage||115V +/- 15% (40-70Hz)
230V +/- 15% (40-70Hz)
|Supply Current||1-25A (110V)
|Supply Power||2800 W|
|Size||45 x 33 x 17 cm|
|Temperature||-15C to +50C|