16 - 3500mm
This equipment is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low, medium and high pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 3500mm diameter (1/2” to 138”).
The welding output of this equipment is a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V.
It has been designed for the rental market where its rugged design reduces downtime and saves money.
It can weld fittings in Manual mode and Bar Code automatic mode, and has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
Made for Industry Sectors
ATS HP Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 16 - 3500mm
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP54.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It is built in a strong metal case.
- It has a steel carrying handle.
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is built for extended heavy duty usage.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It has programmable modes of operation, Manual and Bar Code.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It has an alphanumeric keypad,
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ATS HP Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Manual, Bar Code|
|Welding Voltage||39.5V (8-48V)|
|Welding Time||1-6000 seconds|
|Supply Power||7500 W|
|Size||50 x 43 x 24 cm|
|Temperature||-15C to +50C|