20 - 1200mm
This equipment is designed to weld band-muff sleeves for pre-insulated pipes suitable for District Heating and District Cooling systems from 20mm to 1200mm diameter (1” to 48”).
The welding output of this equipment is a controlled temperature profile.
It has been designed for harsh construction site use where its rugged design reduces downtime and saves money
It has a specific pre-defined mode of operation that controls the energy applied to the sleeve and has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
Made for Industry Sectors
ATS DH Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 20 - 1200mm
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP54.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It is built in a strong metal case.
- It has a steel carrying handle.
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is built for extended heavy duty usage.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It has an alphanumeric keypad,
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ATS DH Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Automatic temperature controlled|
|Welding Time||1-6000 seconds|
|Size||50 x 43 x 24 cm|
|Temperature||-15C to +50C|