16 - 630mm
This equipment is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low, medium and high pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 630mm diameter (1/2″ to 24″).
The welding output of this equipment is a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V.
It has been designed for the arctic market, with the ability to operate in extreme sub-zero conditions.
The unit incorporates components tested and proven to be safe at -40C, with a display system designed to be visible straight away on start-up.
Made for Industry Sectors
ACT40V ARCTIC Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 16 - 630mm
- It is approved to the UK Gas Industry Standard GIS/ECE1.
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP65.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It is built in a strong glass fibre case.
- It has a steel protective frame.
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is built for heavy duty usage.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It has programmable modes of operation, Manual, Fusamatic and Bar Code.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It has an alphanumeric keypad,
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ACT40V ARCTIC Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Manual, Bar Code, Fusamatic|
|Welding Voltage||39.5V (8 to 48V)|
|Welding Current||1-75A (100A Peak)|
|Welding Time||1-6000 seconds|
|Supply Power||4000 W|
|Size||38 x 38 x 40 cm|
|Temperature||-40C to +50C|