16 - 630mm
This equipment is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low, medium and high pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 630mm diameter (1/2” to 24”).
There are two welding outputs of this equipment, a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V and a controlled voltage of 79V.
It has been designed for the rental market where its rugged design reduces downtime and saves money.
It can weld fittings in Manual mode, Fusamatic mode and Bar Code automatic mode for the 40V fittings, as well as Manual and Easigrip modes for the 80V fittings. It has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
Made for Industry Sectors
ACT 40/80V Product Overview
Effective Weld Diameter 16 - 630mm
- It is approved to the UK Gas Industry Standard GIS/ECE1.
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP65.
- It has a Residual Current Breaker (RCD) to protect the operator from shock.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
- It is built in a strong glass fibre case.
- It has a steel protective frame.
- It has tough rubber cables.
- It is built for heavy duty usage.
- It has programmable calibration periods.
- It has programmable modes of operation, Manual and Easigrip mode.
- It will work with Operator ID cards.
- Its software can be upgraded from USB memory.
- It allows mobile cell phone data transfer.
- It is a portable and lightweight unit.
- It has an alphanumeric keypad,
- It has an easy to read backlit display.
- It has multi-lingual menus.
- It displays the welding voltage and current.
- It displays the supply voltage.
- It displays the resistance of the connected fitting.
- It is suitable for use with portable generators.
ACT 40/80V Specification and Documents
You may need to register with us to see all documents
|Operating Modes||Manual, Easi Grip|
|Welding Voltage||39.5V & 79V|
|Welding Current||1-65A (100A Peak)|
|Welding Time||1-3600 seconds|
|Supply Voltage||115V +/- 15% (40-70Hz)|
|Supply Power||7500 W|
|Size||38 x 38 x 40 cm|
|Temperature||-15C to +50C|