After years of development Advance Welding, the market leader in electrofusion welding, are proud to launch our exciting new Efuze range.
Our most powerful electrofusion welding unit
Suitable for low, medium and high pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 3500mm diameter (1/2” to 138”).
Our toughest electrofusion welder. Built for the hire and rental market sector, its rugged design and tough construction reduces downtime and saves money.
ATS 180 MAX
Designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low and medium pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 500mm diameter
All electrofusion systems designed
in the UK
POWER BY DESIGN
Welcome to Advance Welding, the UK’s leading manufacturer of innovative Electrofusion Welding Equipment for the utility, industrial and building markets.
- Gas and Water Utilities
- Civil Engineering and Storm Water management
- Landfill gas extraction
- Geothermal – ground source heating
- District Heating and District Cooling
- Siphonic Rainwater Drainage
- Chemical Waste
- Oil and Petrochemical
About Advance Welding
Advance Welding have been designing and manufacturing Electrofusion Welding Machines since 2005 and are the UK’s dominant market leader. We supply our own branded products and OEM Electrofusion Equipment for the rental, utility and civil engineering sectors.
tel: UK 0844 880 7748 / +44 1274 870112
Electrofusion Pipe Welding Products
We have a state of the art ISO9001 accredited manufacturing factory based in Yorkshire and our target is to have 100% of all products Made In The UK.
- Plastic pipe welding equipment
- Established in the UK since 2005
- Over 30 years background experience in the Utility, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Electrical Plumbing sectors
- Designers and manufacturers of Electrofusion Welding Processors and Pipe Preperation Tooling
- State of the art ISO9001 accredited manufacturing factory based in Yorkshire, England
- UK’s number one supplier of plastic pipe welding equipment
- In-house R&D offering bespoke Software and Hardware
- World renowned supplier network & 24/7 Customer Support
- Providing the power to connect in over 20 different countries
- Global plastic pipe fusing specialists
Advance Welding designs and manufactures Plastic Pipe Welding Units and associated mechanical tooling, such as alignment clamps, scrapers and squeeze off tools, for all PE Pipeline and PP Pipeline markets
In-house repair and calibration service
- Available for all our products
- Return to our UK factory
- Worldwide with our service partners
- Free training at our UK factory
- Customer site training available